On this episode of The Knowledge Project, I have Venkatesh Rao.
Chris Dixon, a previous guest on the show, suggested I interview Venkatesh, who is a writer, independent researcher and consultant.
We talk about a host of fascinating subjects, including the 3 types of decision makers, mental models, the implications of the free age and economy, and how to process information. I hope you enjoy the conversation as much as I did.
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Stream by clicking here.
- Libsyn RSS
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
A complete transcript is available for members.
- Tempo: timing, tactics and strategy in narrative-driven decision-making
- Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the Industrial Enterprise
- The Visible Hand: The Managerial Revolution in American Business
- Images of Organization
- Finite and Infinite Games
- The Little Prince
- Catcher in the Rye
- Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy